Monday, February 8, 2010

A Little Visit

On Saturday, we went up to the flower shop to visit Pops & Reedee. They were up there stripping roses, getting them ready for the crazy Valentine's week ahead. Lydia and I had gone up there one day last week and she was asking for Pops, so we took her by. She LOVES to be up there! So much for her to play with and do. She stays busy from the moment that we walk in the door until we leave.

I can't believe that she is almost tall enough to touch this butterfly by herself! She's getting so big!

Her favorite spot in the flower shop ...

Working @ Reedee's desk!

"Choo Choo!"

Love her face in this one! She knows I'm taking the picture, but won't look at me!

She also loves to pet the deer. Pops is the only one that can lift her high enough to reach it, so she loves when he is there!

Lydia and Pops sharing a little snack!

No comments: