For Christmas this year, Lydia got a little play kitchen, play food, table and chairs, and a tent to play with. We made her a little play room and put all of this back in there. One of her FAVORITE things to do is "eat"! She will sign it and say it over and over again until you go back there with her to play. She waits on Jeff to get home every night and as soon as he walks in the door she grins really big ... and then runs off to her playroom while saying "eat, eat, eat" all the way down the hall!
I love to watch them play together back there. It's the sweetest thing to see him in her little bitty tent and hear her giggling all over the house!
Warming up some food in the microwave for Daddy.
3 comments:
How cute!! I agree with you that it is one of the sweetest things to watch Daddys and little girls playing together!
Lydia looks alot like you in that last picture!
I love her, and you...i miss both of you!
Post a Comment