Friday, April 23, 2010

Love This Girl!


Me and Lydia had a little photo shoot one afternoon! This girl CRACKS me up! =) I can not put into words how much Jeff and I love her. It's amazing how this little tiny baby came into our lives and turned it upside down ... for the better!

I've always heard that there is nothing like a mother's love, but I guess it's something that you really don't understand until you experience it!

I feel like every day ... no matter how good or bad of a day it was, my love for this little girl grows more and more!

Our lives will never be the same because of her ... and we wouldn't have it any other way!!

I love being able to spend my days with her!! No where else I would rather be or nothing else I would rather be doing!!


********************************

Here is a picture of our feet after Lydia's pedicure! =)

Can't wait until the next one! =)

No comments: