Poor Lydie has been sick since last Thursday. We started her on an antibiotic for strep throat that morning and she is still not back to 100%. She has been pretty pitiful!! We are so ready for her to be back to her chipper little self!
When you would ask her what hurts, she would do this ... =(
Today, while I was cleaning up from lunch, I looked into the living room and this is what I saw ... SO not Lydia!
She was laying so still and stayed there for several minutes!
Next thing I knew, she had moved on to her rocking chair ...
Then to the middle of the floor! =(
As you know, Lydia is NEVER still unless she is asleep! She seems to be doing a little better today, but as you can tell, still not back to normal yet. We are praying that she will get over whatever has got her down and will be running and playing again soon!
1 comment:
Poor thing!! Give her lots of hugs and kisses. Hope she feels better soon!
Post a Comment