I had NO idea that Jeff and I would have a little girl that is SO full of personality! She is such a silly little girl that keeps us laughing all the time! We have no clue where she gets it from, because neither one of us have that kind of personality! Here is just one example of her silliness! =)
We went to Wing Stop for dinner one night and we looked over and this is what we saw ...
Hmm ... Wonder if this stuff is any good plain??
Tiny little taste ...
She must have liked it!
Normally I would not encourage this ... but she looked so cute trying it out! =)
On our way home Jeff stopped at TCBY and we got some frozen yogurt! It was super yummy and Lydia ate every last bite of hers!
Whoa! What a big bite! =) Next time we will try a cone!
We love this little girl so much and are so thankful for all the joy and happiness that she brings into our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment