Here are some pictures from our Valentine's Day this year. We had a great day together as a family! Love spending this holiday with all my loves! =)
2 of my loves!
Headed out for a fun morning of errands and lunch with Daddy!
I wasn't very creative with breakfast this year. We had to be out of our house for an inspection, so we had Eggo waffles cut out in heart shapes. Luckily the kids didn't mind, too much! ;)
Jeff surprised Lydia with flowers at lunch. She was so excited and couldn't get enough of them!
I LOVE this kid! (Even if he doesn't want to look at the camera for a picture!)
Not letting go yet ...
Love this picture ...
Love these guys!
Lydia spent the afternoon making Valentine's to send to family.
Present time!
Showing Daddy his new book.
No celebration is complete without a little Lemon Tree!
=)
My other love!! Our 10th Valentine's Day together! Love him more now than I ever thought I could!





No comments:
Post a Comment