Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Prep

I love doing crafts and projects with the kids. It's work and can be messy, but they love it! Here's what we worked on for Valentine's Day this year.

We made one of these for the grandparents. We normally do cookies, but thought they might like something they can keep. =)

 Lydia worked hard on her valentine's for her friends at school.

 Love that she wanted to write their names on the cards. She did such a good job!

 She was so excited to take them to school!

 Finished product! Cute, but easy!

All ready to go to school for the party! And yes, she didn't feel good, but I didn't even notice before school. =( Looking back on these pictures I can tell. =( She told me after school she didn't feel good all day, but wanted to go to her party so she didn't tell her teacher. =/ Little stinker!

No comments: