Lydia and I had the best day together! Her Prek4 class went to the children's theater downtown this morning to watch The Three Little Pigs and The Billy Goats Gruff. I am so glad that I was able to go with her and we were able to spend some time together just the 2 of us.
We dropped Jack Henry off at Mimi's house for him to play. So thankful we have family that help us out so we can do fun things! I know he had A LOT more fun playing with Mimi than he would have had with us!
She was so excited! She was a little bummed when she found out there would be no popcorn though. =(
Lydia and her friend, Anna Kate
The aftermath of a round or two of Ring Around The Rosie. These are some happy giggly girls!
Lydia and her friend, Riley, checking out the stage.
We had front row seats! Think it kind of freaked Lydia out a little bit, but by the end she was loving it!
Ready for the show to begin!
After the play, I let Lydia pick where we ate lunch. Of course, she picked Chick-Fil-A! Her favorite!
After lunch, we had to drop off our consignment stuff for Rhea Lana. She was such a trooper while I tagged and got everything hung up.
Our last stop of the day was Gigi's Cupcakes! She was so excited about her cupcake! Check out all that icing!
I love spending time with this girl. Makes me sad when I think about her being in school next year and days like this will become few. =( I'm so thankful God has allowed me to stay home these past almost 5 years with her. It's been such a blessing to me! I plan on soaking up all I can the next few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment