Sunday, June 2, 2013

Promotion Sunday

This little girl moved up the BIG kids church today and into her new kindergarten class!! 

Doesn't seem possible, but I'm trying to get used to the idea! She was a little nervous about going, but once she saw an older girl that she knew she went off with her and never looked back. =)

 We have our moments ... but I love this little girl more than life! Praying that we both survive the little girl attitude stage and that I can be the example I need to be for her! Some days I just want to run away and hide! Hah!

 She thought she was SO big getting to push one of these little carts at Kroger today. Thankfully there weren't many people in there so we didn't have any crashes. =)

 Ugh ... she adores this cat that roams around our street and I can't stand it! She talks to it like it's a human being and can totally understand everything she says. It makes me laugh SO hard! She told me today when she turned 20 she's going to have 2 dogs and 1 cat. She keep asking for a pet and we keep telling her no. Guess she thinks 20 is a good age to be out on your own and buy some pets. ;)

 How cute is he waiting at the door watching for Mimi to bring Lydia home from church tonight. He LOVES "sissy" and says her name constantly when she's not here. He was so excited when they pulled into the drive way. If he could figure out how to get out the front door he would have been gone!

 Yes, he swiped Lydia's headband and wanted to wear it! He so silly about it. Guess it makes him feel close to her when she's not around? He was hiding his Thomas and Percy trains and had the sweetest smile when he "found" them!

I've been trying to capture this smile on camera FOREVER now. He refuses to smile for the camera and it makes me so sad. ;) I'm thinking we are going to have a little photo shoot tomorrow with Thomas  and Percy. Whatever works, right?!?

No comments: