Saturday, June 1, 2013

Summer Time Fun

I can't believe that the second week of summer has already come and gone. The first day of school is going to be here before I know it! =/ We are having fun though ... so that's all that matters! =)

Waiting to get the oil changed. These 2 were troopers! Thank goodness for the car DVD player and Cars to keep them occupied! 

 Enjoying a little post nap popsicle while playing outside! This girl LOVES popsicles and loved discovering chocolate popsicles! 

 Jack Henry and Lydia came with me to our End of School/Beginning of Summer bash at church on Wednesday nights. I can't believe that she can start coming to Elevate now. Doesn't seem right! She had SO much fun though! They had 2 different bouncy things set up and she wore herself out!

 She was so excited that Annabel came and she was able play with her!

Thursday we had a fun play date with Eden and Harper. Fast forward 11 years, and this picture will be a reality! Only it won't be a princess car ... it will be the real thing! Eeek!

No comments: