PONYTAIL!!!
Well, okay, so it's not a real ponytail, but it's the most she's ever had! It's crazy to think that Lydia is 14 1/2 months old, and we are just now able to put an actual bow in there...and it stays! I was looking back at posts from last July, and I commented on how she was getting hair on top. Well, 11 months later we get a bow in! =) She looked like a doll with her hair up!
Jeff picked out this skirt for Lydia when he was in San Diego
She LOVES her Daddy!
And his hat!
Lydia also learned how to climb this week. She's been trying for a few weeks to get up on the couch and in the recliner on her own, but just couldn't get it to work. Last Wednesday, she finally figured it out! It's so cute to watch her try to get up there and the look of satisfaction when she finally accomplishes it!
One leg up...
Two legs up...
She made it!
Lydia's new fascination is our laptop. For the longest time she would just look at it, but not mess with it. Now if it's out where she can reach it...she's going to mess with it! She knows she's not supposed to because she will shake her head the whole time she is going for it! She's such a mess!
Does she look guilty or what??
But she looks so cute!
Lydia is still loving her books! Here she is all bundled up in her rocking chair reading her book! I was wrapped up on the couch in a blanket, and she wanted to covered up too. So Jeff got her all set! She is so sweet!
Lydia is still loving her books! Here she is all bundled up in her rocking chair reading her book! I was wrapped up on the couch in a blanket, and she wanted to covered up too. So Jeff got her all set! She is so sweet!
4 comments:
So cute! I remember being that excited for Ella Claire's bows! It won't be long, I promise it will just start growing fast!
Yeah, I'm so happy!!! Not that she hasn't been adorable in those cute little headbands, but now she looks like a big girl:)
I know...she looks too big though! I can't believe how big she is getting! Time really does fly by!
AAWW!!! Layla has the same problem as Lydia and Ella Claire. I can't wait to make this post too! Congrats to you and Lydia!
Post a Comment