Yes ... I have the same shirt on in both pictures!! =) Seems like I wore it a lot on "picture day" when I was pregnant with Lydia!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 Weeks
Size of baby: 14 1/2 inches head to toe and a almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower)
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants because they are so much more comfortable! Mostly maternity shirts but some regular. Able to wear some of my spring/summer dresses from last year!
Gender: A baby BOY, Jack Henry
Movement: He is a very active little boy! Love feeling him move around ... and get the little hiccups! So sweet!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty good most nights. Every few days I have a rough night, but thankfully I can catch a nap on those days and it really helps!
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
Cravings: Salads and fresh fruit
Symptoms: Just normal pregnancy stuff ... Trouble bending over, painting my toe nails, indigestion, etc. Started having headaches this week, but I think it's more allergies and not pregnancy related. I also can hardly give Lydia a bath anymore. =( Thankfully Jeff does it most of the time!
Best Moment this week: Listening to Lydia talk about her "baby brother sister, Jack Henry"!
I am feeling pretty good. I get winded VERY easily and have to watch over doing it. I think I am starting to have some Braxton Hick's contractions, which I don't remember having with Lydia. Planning on asking the doctor about them next week @ my appointment. I feel like I am WAY more conscience this time around and worry over every little pain, cramp and pressure that I feel. I am so thankful for everything going smoothly so far. Praying things continue to stay that way!

No comments:
Post a Comment