Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: 14 inches head to toe (about the size of an English hothouse cucumber) and a pound and two-thirds.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Wearing maternity pants because they are so much more comfortable! Mostly maternity shirts but some regular. Able to wear a lot of my spring/summer dresses from last year!
Gender: A baby BOY, Jack Henry
Movement: Feeling a lot of movement! He seems a lot more active than Lydia did. He moves around all the time and I love it!
Sleep: I've slept better the past couple of nights. We got a new bed and I think that is part of it ... plus being able to get out and walk again!
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly
Cravings: Salads and fresh fruit
Symptoms: Just normal pregnancy stuff ... Trouble bending over, painting my toe nails, indigestion, etc. Started having headaches this week, but I think it's more allergies and not pregnancy related.
Best Moment this week: Passing my glucose tolerance test last Thursday!! All of my numbers were WAY below the limit, so that was awesome. Such an answered prayer! Also love Lydia talk about her "baby brother sister" as she calls him ... and her saying his name! It's SO sweet!!
Can't believe this is the last week in my 2nd trimester!! It's gone by pretty quickly ... even though I feel like I'm getting HUGE already! Thankful for a smooth pregnancy so far and praying that it continues that way. We are about ready to start working on getting everything we need done before Jack Henry's arrival ... getting his room ready, getting some more boy "stuff", and a few other things. Thankfully we can use a lot of Lydia's baby stuff for him. That is a HUGE blessing.

No comments:
Post a Comment