We went to the zoo last week with Lydia's friend Brailey and she had the best time!! Love this picture of them watching the tiger.
The grizzly bear is finally out of hibernation! Every time we go, Lydia wants to see the bear and he is always sleeping!
Are they not too cute?!?
Best smile I could get!
I thought it was hard to get a picture of Lydia looking at the camera ... it's even harder with 2 little girls! Hah! I'm sure I will experience this a lot in the future!
Peek-A-Boo!
Lydia rode the merry go round for the first time. She was not too sure about it at first ...
But it didn't take long for her to start smiling and laughing!
We had so much fun and can't wait to go back with Brailey and her mom Missy again! Lydia has the best time just running around and looking at all the animals. After we go, Lydia always prays and thanks God for all of the animals! It's so sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment