Lydia's Mimi and Papa took us to see Disney's Princess on Ice last Thursday and Lydia had SO much fun!
Me with my favorite little princess before we left the house!
Just a warning ... I left my memory card at home, so I had to use my phone to take pictures. Major Mommy Fail! =( I was so mad at myself, but was just thankful I was able to watch Lydia take in all the fun and excitement!
Showing off her Tinkerbell wand!
Thanks Mimi and Papa for the fun and magical morning!!
Enjoying some cotton candy and watching the princesses skate!
I think her favorites were Ariel and Belle. She is still talking about them! Oh, and of course the dragon that spit fire out from Sleeping Beauty. She was not too sure what to think about it, but guess it made an impression on her! =)
On the way home sporting her Mickey Mouse crown!
I almost cried watching her as Mickey and Minnie came skating out. The look on her face was priceless ... she was in AWE! I love getting to see things through her eyes. It really is amazing. Hopefully one day we can take her to Disney World!





No comments:
Post a Comment