Friday morning these 2 took off to run errands together. They had a FULL morning planned! They had to get the oil changed in our new explorer, go to the revenue office to get tags, run by the bank, Jeff's office and the insurance office! She was so excited to spend the morning with her Daddy!
She got a HUGE tootsie roll pop at the oil change place! Think that is her favorite part about going ... I know it would be mine!
After a full morning, they went and had a little lunch date ... her choice!
She picked one of her favorites ... Moe's! =)
I had 4 hours at home to myself and I didn't know what to do ... so I cleaned the house! I can't remember the last time I was home by myself for that long. It was nice, but I was ready for them to get back home! I know she had the best time with Jeff and I am so thankful he is willing to take her and do stuff like that. I know it would be been A LOT easier to go by himself, but the memories he made with her are totally worth the extra effort!


No comments:
Post a Comment