Lydia spent last week @ VBS with her Mimi and then we've had VBS @ our church this week. With Jack Henry being so young eating all the time ... and not ready to leave him in the nursery, we decided not to work VBS this year. It's been nice for Jeff and I to spend a little time together. We've enjoyed a couple of dinners out with our little man and have been able to run some errands and get a few things done.
Jack Henry snoozing through part of the closing program of VBS last week.
This little girl is such a character! Don't you love the hands in her pockets?!? =)
Clowning around!
Last night, we went out for sushi (something we've both been craving for the longest time!) and had the best time together.
Doesn't that look yummy?!?
Little man slept through the whole date!! =)
After dinner and a quick trip to Target, we stopped @ Lemon Tree for some fro-yo! Guess we were celebrating Jack Henry's 3 week birthday ... and as you can see, he slept right through that too! Hah!
**I am going to TRY my hardest to do better about taking pictures. I don't know where the time goes. Seems like between feeding, getting Jack Henry to sleep, playing with Lydia, and doing the few things around the house that I get done, the day is over before I know it. Hopefully we will get into a routine soon and life won't seem so crazy. Or maybe this is the new normal ... and I've got to learn how to get stuff done!
No comments:
Post a Comment