Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Better Way

I have been looking forward to the weather changing so we could start getting out and taking more walks. I HAVE to get this baby weight off and also figured it would be a good stress reliever.  We decided that instead of buying a regular double stroller, we would buy a double jogging stroller, but Jack Henry is to small to ride in one right now.

This is how our walks looked ...

Lydia would walk for a while, but then would wear out (I don't blame her!) and hitch a ride on Daddy.
**She really does love riding up there, but she was not feeling to well that night. That's why she has that sad face!**

 Jack Henry got the best part of the deal ... hanging out while Mommy pushed him! Lydia also enjoyed riding her tricycle while I walked, but we could not go very far.

Doesn't he look comfy?!? Jack Henry also enjoyed taking walks this way! I on the other hand was WORN out by the time we got done.

Here is our newest way to take a walk!
A friend from our small group is letting us borrow her sit-n-stand stroller and it's been GREAT! Lydia loves having a little bit of freedom and being right there with Jack Henry. Hoping before too long Jack Henry will be able to ride in the jogging stroller and I can get back to running again.

No comments: