In our house, football is a year round thing. Seems like we are always talking something "football". With Jeff's job, there is not really a break from it! He writes all winter and spring for Hooten's Arkansas Football magazine, then the magazine comes out early summer, and then of course football season starts in August! I was never a football girl, but after Jeff and I started dating and we started going to ASU games I really have grown to like it! Guess it's a good thing!!
Getting ready for kick-off of ASU vs. UCA. It was fun to watch them on TV!
Ready to cheer on the Red Wolves with Daddy!
Such a little man! On the couch ... with the remote ... ready for the game to start!
Hoping we are able to make it up to Jonesboro for a game this season. It is always so much fun and nice to see friends from college. Can't wait to take Lydia to her first game!
No comments:
Post a Comment