Friday, September 9, 2011

Trip To the Zoo

We decided to enjoy the nice weather and take a little trip to the zoo today. While I finished getting dressed and fed Jack Henry, Jeff and Lydia went to run a few errands. I guess this little guy got tired of waiting on me, because this is how I found him!

 Passed completely out! I am sure that this will not be the last time he is bored waiting on me and/or Lydia to finish getting ready. Guess he had better get used to it! ;)

As I was driving down the interstate, I heard Jack Henry getting chocked on his snot (he has been REALLY congested the past few days) and as I look back in the mirror, I see all of his "breakfast" coming up. =( I could not do anything but keep driving. I felt so bad, but there was no where to stop. Thankfully, he slept right through it (not sure how!) and Jeff met me in the parking lot to help me get him changed and cleaned up.

Mimi met us for a little bit before she had to go get her hair cut. Wish she could have stayed longer!

Jeff and Lydia rocking while waiting for our pizza.

She loved the rocking chairs!

Me and my sweet girl who refuses to smile for the camera ... =(

We had a fun morning, but were totally worn out by the time we left! I ended up carrying Jack Henry around for a while ... boy was that a work out! Jeff carried Lydia on his shoulders quite a bit, so I am thinking before we go back, we are need a double stroller!!

No comments: