Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where Has The Time Gone?!?

Well ... August has come and gone and I have not hardly blogged at all!! I've missed it, but things have been a little crazy at our house!

Between feeding and taking care of this little guy ...


And trying to keep up with this crazy girl ...


Blogging has not been too high on my "To Do List" lately. By the time we get Lydia and Jack Henry down at night (before his last feeding) I normally crash. I have missed it and hope I can find the time to do it! I love being able to look back since I've started and see what we were doing a year ago ... or two years ago. Love seeing how much Lydia has changed and little things about her. Time goes by so quickly and it's easy to forget things.

Oh, here is another reason I have not done much blogging ... =)
My two guys working hard!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Jack Henry is so cute and getting so big! Glad to see you're back :)