Monday, August 19, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten ...


For over 5 years I have known this day was coming, but I was not prepared for all of the emotions I felt ... nor was I ready to send our baby girl off to kindergarten. I had a friend tell me months ago to start praying, so I did. Praying for her teacher, praying for her new friends she would make, praying for a peace and so many other things. God answered, as He always does!!

 Love this little girl more than words can describe ... 

 Think Jack Henry was "taking roll" in this picture! =)

 Daddy's little girl

 Sometimes I can't believe that I am the mom to these 2 little guys! So blessed!


 Got her backpack and lunch bag ... She's all ready to go!

 I almost lost it in the car on the way to school ... and then this sweet moment almost got me! We were walking through the parking lot and she reached over and grabbed Jeff's hand. So big and becoming independent, but still needs her daddy!

 Ready to walk through the door!

 Here goes nothing ... 

 In front of her cubby. =)

 Can't wait to see how much she learns and grows this year!! She loves to learn and I know it's going to be a fun year!

 She was ready to dig into that play dough!

As you can see, Jack Henry wanted to dig in also!!

So thankful there were no tears shed on this morning! Deep down I know she's ready for kindergarten, but these past 5 years have been amazing! So thankful I had the opportunity to be home with her and spend almost every minute of her life with her!

No comments: