Thursday, August 15, 2013

Kindergarten Open House

 Posing with her Kindergarten gift =)

 Think she was most excited about the new nail polish!

 Next time she walks through these doors, she will be an official kindergartener! Hard to believe!

 We found her class and her name on the wall =)

 Her desk was right inside the door, so she spotted it pretty quickly! She loved the fact that there was a package of smarties on her desk!

 Lydia with Mrs. Carter
So thankful that she is Lydia's kindergarten teacher. When I found out, I felt like a heavy load was taken off of my shoulders! I know that she's going to take care of our little girl and that she's going to have a great year in her class! Another prayer answered!

Lydia was so excited we ran into Annabel in the hallway. Wish that they were in the same class, but excited that they can play with each other outside at recess! Know it will help Lydia seeing a familiar face.

 Celebrating a successful open house with a little treat from Lemon Tree. =)

No comments: