Being star student comes with a little responsibility! =) Lydia had a poster to color and fill out and she also had to come up with 5 things that fit in a brown paper bag to take and share with the class. That might have been the hardest part. ;)
Here is Lydia's poster. =) Very colorful!
Loved hearing her answers to the questions on the poster.
Here are the 5 things she chose to take with her to share with the class:
Her Bible
Why: "Because I LOVE Jesus! And I love Bible stories."
Picture from swimming lessons w/her friend Annabel
Why: "I love swimming and playing with friends"
"If You Give A Moose A Muffin"
Why: "I love reading!"
Stuffed puppy, Sadie
Why: "I love all of my 'friends' and like puppies."
Soccer Medal
Why: "I love playing soccer!"
So proud of her for being the Star Student of the Week!





No comments:
Post a Comment