Friday, September 13, 2013

All Boy

I find myself wondering on a daily basis if I'm really cut out to be a "boy mom" Jack Henry has turned into a wild and crazy little boy. He still has his very sweet moments, which I'm SO thankful for, but he has for sure turned into a BOY! =) 

 Love his sweet smile! Poor kid needs a hair cut SO bad. Seems like it grows so fast and is so thick. =/

 He loves his trains and cars. They are about the only thing that he has any interest in!

 He spotted these Thomas jammies when we were at a Rhea Lana sale one morning and luckily they were in his size. He was SO excited when I pulled them out for him to wear! He could not stop staring at them. It was so funny! He kept saying "Thomas! James! Percy!" in his own little way of saying it. So cute!

 He loves sticking his face in the water and blowing bubbles. He thought it was hilarious that he got bubbles all over his face. =)

 Eating homemade pizza like a big boy!

 Oh, and his new love is DINOSAURS! We went to Jeff's cousin's little boy's birthday party and it was dinosaur themed. Both kids got these little dinosaurs in their party bag. They are both OBSESSED with them!

 Jack Henry started stealing the olives off my salad at Moe's, so we started getting him his own side of olives. Obviously that wasn't good enough this night. He swiped my whole salad and started to dig in! It was the crazies thing. There are days I can't even get him to eat PB&J and he was eating rice, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, cilantro, corn and pico!

 Mimi met us one day to run a few errands in WLR and then took us to eat lunch. It was such a fun morning with her! While we were at Toys R Us, so bought Jack Henry some new "Jeeps" and awesome dinosaurs! He was pretty excited about them. I heard him after I put him down for his nap saying "Mimi cars! Mimi cars!" =)

 He had to take some dinosaurs and "jeeps" with us to pick up Lydia from school. =)

He drives me crazy and makes me want to pull my hair out some days, but I love him more than I can put into words! I pray that I can find a way to control his craziness! I'm thinking it's time to put him on a little schedule during his wake time. Maybe that will help?!?

No comments: