Monday, September 30, 2013

Loving the Weekends

I've always looked forward to the weekends because that means that Jeff is home and we can spend time together as a family. Ever since school started I've looked forward to the weekend even more! I've really been missing Lydia here lately. She's gone most of her waking hours and it makes me sad. =( Not sure why it took 6 weeks of school for it to really hit, but seems like here lately it's been worse! Guess I'll get used to it one day. =/

Jeff had a late night shooting football Friday night, so I took these 2 munchkins to get donuts so he could sleep in peace. If they find out he's at home, they want him awake and playing with them. =) I don't blame them, but also know that he wants to be somewhat rested so he can enjoy the weekend with them. They were of course excited to go and get donuts ... disappointed that daddy didn't go with us, but it didn't keep them from enjoying their donuts! Hah!

I love these 2 ... and obviously they love each other! Love her looking at him ... 

 And him looking at her ... =)

Lydia had a soccer game later in the morning and she did great! I didn't get any pictures though. Jack Henry wasn't a fan of sitting in the stroller during the game. Not that I blame him ... It was hot and poor guy was sweating like crazy. Thankfully Papa and then Jeff went with him and let him kick the ball and run around. He had a blast!

After naps and baths, it was time to celebrate Harper's 2nd Birthday. It's hard to believe that she's already turning 2! She had the cutest Minnie Mouse birthday party!

 She was precious opening her presents. She loved every single thing that she opened and the look on her face was adorable!

 Love this little girl and her family!

 Me and my little side kick dressed in green stripes (totally not planned!).

 I walked in the bathroom and couldn't help but laugh at Lydia! She had her pants pulled WAY up, which made her already too short pajama pants even shorter, her shirt tucked into her pants and her new funky socks on. She's such a mess!

Sunday was the perfect nap day! It was cloudy and kind of rainy. After we woke up, Lydia had fun making a fun fall tree with paints and q-tips. 

No comments: