We decided to surprise Lydia at lunch today! As we were walking out the door, she freaked out because I didn't make her lunch for her! We told her not to worry about it, and that we were going to come eat with her. She was SO excited!
Love this little dress on her!
Jack Henry is OBSESSED with the fish tank outside of the office! I was scared they were going to ask us to leave because he was getting a little too excited over the fish swimming around. =) Thankfully they didn't!
Not only was she surprised to get Chick-Fil-A, she didn't know Jeff was coming! Double surprise!
I should know by now that if Jack Henry has food in front of him, he's not going to be interested in taking a picture. =)
She is a daddy's girl for sure!! She loved eating lunch with him. =)
Love that we are able to do this and hope we can do it regularly!
Love that we are able to do this and hope we can do it regularly!

No comments:
Post a Comment