
We can't believe that our little girl is 16 months old already! I don't know where the time has gone! While we miss the days when we used to watch her sleep and rock and cuddle with her, we love all that we can do now! Here are some pictures of Lydia from the last couple of days...along with some of Lydia's favorite things!!

Lydia loves to play with her toys, especially her babies. I love to watch her rock and cuddle them. Every time we see a baby out, she acts like she is rocking him/her. It's so sweet! Some of her other favorites are her blocks, keyboard, purse, ball, and of course, our cell phones!

Lydia is a very happy little girl. She is hardly ever fussy and is always laughing and giggling! I love it when she does her big belly laugh. It is hilarious! She doesn't do it very often, but when she does, we try to keep her doing it!

Lydia loves to cuddle first thing in the morning and right after she wakes up from her nap! It's one of my favorite times of the day. The rest of the day she's so busy that she isn't hardly still! The above picture is where Jeff has found her the last two days when he has gotten home from work. I've been eating early because of VBS and Lydia has decided that she loves yogurt, Special K, and blueberries!! Jeff even fixed her her very own bowl Monday night for dinner!

She still loves to read her books. Seems like that is what she does most of the day. We love when she brings us books to read to her. Hopefully she will continue to love reading! I know that I have a lot of memories my mom reading to us and I hope to make new memories reading with Lydia! Some of her favorites right now are
Clifford,
The Ear Book,
Bubbles,
That's Not My Fairy,
1,2,3 and many, many more!

She is starting to make more letter sounds. She's not saying too many words yet, but seems like everyday she is babbling more and more. It's like she is trying to have a conversation with you. I love it. I feel like any day now she's going to start spouting words out! I can't wait! She has started to say "Bye Bye", but only when she wants to!

The past 16 months have been so amazing! God has blessed our lives so much through Lydia. It's amazing how someone so little can impact your life so much. We love her so much and can't wait to see what God is going to in and through her life! We pray daily that God will help us be the parents that we need to be and that God will guide and direct us as we raise her. We know that with God's help, we can do anything!
No comments:
Post a Comment