Monday, July 6, 2009

Fun 4th of July-Part 1

We had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! It started off with getting together with my side of the family over at my brother and sister-in-law's house. My mom, Craig, and GiGi came down to "celebrate" with us! I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked...but I did get a few! With 2 little girls running around it's hard to do!
Uncle Craig and Granna with the girls!
Lydia and Eden are so fun to watch together! I know that they are going to have so much fun as they get older! Lydia had a blast pushing Eden around in a walker/cart that Eden has. It was so funny!!
Strong little girl!! Eden looks like the queen being pushed around! So cute!
If we could only know what they are saying to each other!
Lydia loved playing with Uncle Mike and Aunt Leanne!
We had such a good time with everyone, and can't wait until we can all get together again! Looking forward to the end of the month when Matt, Beth, and hopefully Gordie will be here! It will be so much fun!!

No comments: