Ever since Jeff and I found out that we were going to have a baby, we started praying that we would be Godly parents and that we would raise our child to love God. One thing that we started doing long before Lydia was born, was to only listen to Christian music. Once she was born it became even more important to us that what she heard was good, clean music. I love when we are driving down the road and she starts clapping and "singing" to the music. I bought a Hillsong Kids Worship DVD the other day for church and I thought I would try it out and see how it was. Lydia LOVED it! She never pays attention to the TV, but when this DVD was playing, she danced, clapped, and was really paying attention! It was so sweet! Guess I'm going to have to buy one for her! Here are some pictures of her listening...
Check out those LONG legs!
She is just so sweet, and we love her more than we ever thought was imaginable. Our daily prayer is that God will guide and direct us as we raise her. I know that we will mess up and make mistakes, but at the end of the day, if we show God's love then all is well!
I saw this video on another blog the other day, and it made me laugh, smile, and cry! It is just so sweet and I can see Lydia doing this one day! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment