We had a pretty relaxing end to our holiday weekend. After church we went over to Tim & Karen's for lunch and to visit a little with Shawn & Bethany before they headed back to Texas. I even got to get out and do a little shopping when Lydia was taking her nap! Gotta love a good sale! =)
Sundays are a little rough on Lydia because we have to mess up her schedule in order to get her down for a nap before we leave for church. She does really well, but you can tell something is off. She was not in the mood for pictures, so here are a few that I got of her! I really wanted a good one of her in this outfit (I've been waiting patiently for her to wear this since her birthday!!), but she didn't cooperate! Maybe next time!
Hmm...I wonder what this does?
Aww..music and vibrations...nice!!
Duct Tape bracelet!
Just chillin'!
We had such a good weekend! We love being able to spend time with family! Lydia loves being around people-such a social butterfly. She's such a clown! It's so fun to watch her interact with other people. =)
VACATION COUNTDOWN - 35 DAYS!!
Jeff and I are taking a little trip to Florida in 35 days! We are celebrating our 5th anniversary a little early! We wanted to go to the beach, and December is not the best time to go! =) We are really looking forward to getting away for a few days! We can hardly wait...even though we will miss our little girl a lot! Not sure how I will handle it. I'm sure that Lydia will be perfectly fine, and will probably have to go through detox when we get back home! Hah!
2 comments:
Super cute! Have fun on your vacation! :) I have never been away from Ella Claire overnight, I know I would not cope well with it! Good Luck!!
Love the yellow outfit! I really hope Jamie has a girl this time!! Makena is hoping for a Chloe:)
Post a Comment