HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!
Our fun weekend continued on Saturday! We love when we are able to spend the day together as a family! We went out to Pops and Reedee's house for a cookout and fireworks. Lydia got a nap in when we got there...so after that, she was ready to go!! Here are a few pictures from the day!
"Thanks Aunt Bethany!!"
"Whoa, Pops! What's that??"
Lydia LOVES all the open space to run and play!
"Hey, Pops...can I try?"
She loves playing with Aunt B!
Taking a little break with Reedee
The weather was pretty nice on Saturday. It was cloudy, so it was not quite as hot...but it was still warm! Lydia's hair curls up when she gets sweaty, and it's SO cute! I'm not sure if she's going to have a little curl in her hair or what...guess time will tell! I'm hoping that she is, but we'll have to wait and see!
Check out the mohawk!!
Too cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment