I celebrated my 28th birthday on Saturday and had the best day (other than Lydia being sick!). I am so glad that we got to spend the whole weekend together as a family! We started out the day by going to a local farmers market and picking up some fresh vegetables. I love this time of year! Hoping that next year we can have a little garden in our backyard and grow some of our own veggies!
After the farmers market, Jeff and Lydia took me to Tropical Smoothie Cafe for a yummy lunch! As you can tell, Lydia didn't feel too good. =(
Jeff set up to have my family all meet us @ Carino's for a YUMMY dinner! It was so good to see everyone on my birthday!!
Lydia LOVES Tiffany! She's been asking to see her ever since the middle of May and was so excited when she walked in! Tiffany helped keep Lydia occupied while I finished eating. She had so much fun drawing on her phone!
Grandmother got Lydia and Eden paint with water books and they had so much fun with them! I've been looking for one of these books for the longest time and have not seen any! Thanks, Grandmother!!
My sister-in-law, Leanne, made BEAUTIFUL cupcakes for the party! I was so surprised! She does such an awesome job with them! Not only do they look wonderful ... they also taste great! Thanks, Leanne!!
Lydia LOVED the cupcakes, too! She didn't miss any of it!
Yumm!
One messy little girl! Of course, she had her napkin nearby to clean up! She doesn't like to get messy!
Not only did they come to Little Rock to eat, they also brought presents and sweet cards!!
Lydia and Eden ... before they started running in circles!!
I'm so thankful for my wonderful family that God has blessed me with. Don't know where I would be without them! I love y'all so much!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Your daughter Lydia is so adorable. Love your blog.
Post a Comment