Lydia is doing so good with recognizing her letters and knowing her alphabet! She loves to watch her LeapFrog videos and has learned so much from them and her LeapFrog fridge toys. She loves to sing the song both of them do! It goes through the alphabet and says the letter and then the sound that it makes. It's very catchy and obviously works! (I'll have to get that on video next!!) We were singing it today while we were out shopping and I would stop and she would tell me what letter came next! She's getting too smart! =) She has started to say the letters on store signs, menus, books, billboards, etc! Blows my mind!!
I got her on video last night pointing out the letters in her Dora book and thought I would get it on video. Not the best quality, but wanted it to look back on later!
1 comment:
Love how she does her u. So cute!
Post a Comment