Today is one of those days where I'm just feeling "blah". Nothing bad has happened, Lydia has been a little doll, and the weather is beautiful .. yet I'm just down! I look at pictures of Lydia though, and it seems to make the day go a little better. When I look at her, I realize how much God has blessed my life, and that I have every reason in the world to be happy! It really seems to help! Crazy thought, huh, focus on God and all that He has done and my day seems to get brighter! If only I could remember to focus on Him all the time!!
Just wanted to share some pictures of Lydia lately!
Her serious face!
She had so much fun riding this tricycle @ our Cousin's Reunion this year! Can you tell she was a tiny bit hot?!?
Before our walk one night! She's one cool chick! =)
She was so happy when she discovered her bathing suit cover up had pockets!
She is becoming very prissy! She crosses her legs all the time like a little lady! I love it!
One of her favorites right now ... puzzles.
Can you believe those curls?? All I have to do is get it wet and scrunch it a little and away it goes! I'm so scared for her to get her first hair cut because I have a feeling the curls will disappear. =( Makes me sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment