Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DADDY!!

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A FUN DADDY!

I LOVE EATING AND READING WITH YOU!

SINGING AND DANCING!!

DRAWING AND DOING PUZZLES!

PLAYING MEMORY AND BALL!

MOST OF ALL, I JUST LOVE BEING WITH YOU!

LOVE, LYDIA

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

I am so thankful that God blessed me with a husband that LOVES his little girl. I always knew that Jeff would be an amazing father, but until I saw him with Lydia, I didn't know just how amazing! He comes in from work, no matter how many hours he has put in or how hard he works, and if Lydia is awake he gives 100% of his attention to her. Whether they are in her room eating, playing with her ball, cuddle up reading together or just being silly he loves to spend time with her. I love to hear them read together before bed and then say their prayers ... the sweetest thing! I am so thankful for a Godly husband that is a Godly father! There is no doubt in her mind that her daddy loves her!

Thank you for all that you do, Jeff! You are the best and I love you so much!!


No comments: