I've seen before where people take the month of November and everyday try to think of something that you are thankful. I have so much in my day to day life to be thankful for, but so many days I let the craziness and chaos take over and I don't take time to remember those things! So, for the rest of November, I'm going to try to post at least one thing I'm thankful for! I'm a day late with this post ... but here goes!
I'm so thankful that I have a God that loves me no matter what and for my salvation!
Yesterday while I was doing some cleaning, I overheard Lydia in the living room "reading" her Bible ... or as she likes to call it "My Jesus Book". It was the sweetest thing EVER! She started at the beginning and was saying "And God made light. And God made fish. And God made bunny rabbits" etc. etc. I pray that as she grows these things start to make sense to her, and that one day she will ask Jesus into her heart.
Oh, and yes ... she is wearing a floatie! She LOVES that thing! We never know when it will show up!
No comments:
Post a Comment