Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Days of Thanks - Day 4

I'm very thankful for the family that God blessed me with. Growing up with 3 brothers was always an adventure! I always wanted to have a sister, and I'm so thankful that God has blessed me with wonderful sister-in-laws! It's amazing how much my family has grown in the last 8 years.

Love these guys SO much!



My mom was such an example growing up of what a mother should be. I am who I am today because of her. I guess it's true when everyone says that you don't realize how much of an impact your mom made in your life until you have your own kids. 


I can't wait to see how my family continues to grow and what God does in and through everyone!

"Then choose today whom you will serve. But for me and my family ... we will serve the Lord"
-Joshua 24:15

No comments: