Saturday, November 6, 2010

Toy Story 3

I rented Toy Story 3 Tuesday for us to have a "Family Movie Night" ... but I forgot that ASU was playing. =( So, I got out voted and we watched ASU play an AWESOME game!! So, we had "Family Movie Night Morning" on Wednesday!!

Lydia patiently waiting for the previews to be over! She stood still for all of them!


 Jeff intensely watching the movie ... Lydia making sure he didn't take too much popcorn!

 Are they not the cutest?!?

 Notice the big red bump on her forehead?!? She decided to go head first off the couch right into the coffee table. Opps!!


She really enjoyed the movie! This was her first full-length film! She sat through most of it. I was kind of surprised! The past two days she's been wanting to watch Toy Story or as she likes to call it "story time"! She'll say she wants to watch it and when we tell her we don't have it she says "story time at redbox"! She's a smart little girl! Can't wait to have more movie nights ... or mornings!! I have a whole list of movies that I can't wait to watch with her!

***************************************
Just had to add this picture ....

Are their faces not hilarious?!?

No comments: