Daddy and Lydie Play!!
I am so thankful that Jeff was able to watch Lydia while I was gone to Virginia. God has blessed me with such a wonderful husband! He LOVES to spend time with Lydia and their one-on-one time together means a lot to both of them. I know she had a blast getting 100% of Daddy's attention. I love that he does not feel like it's a chore or an inconvenience to him. He is truly one of the best daddy's around!
I'm not sure I want to know EVERYTHING that they did while I was gone ... but he did send me some pictures of some of what they did! =) I accidentally had the camera in my purse so all he was left with was his cell phone. Not the best quality, but some super cute pictures!
On Thursday they took a little trip to the zoo! Here are some of their pictures ...
One of her favorites ... the giraffes!
"I do it, Daddy!"
Loved getting this picture of her smiling face!! Missed her like crazy while I was gone!
Hanging out with the elephants!
I can't believe how close she was to the elephants!
After she finally warmed up to the HUGE gorilla, she told Jeff "Take my picture" ... guess she's had her picture taken once or twice!
After lunch, they went to her favorite place to eat ... "Chicka-Fil-A"! =)
Guess she was getting a little work done while drinking her juice box!
While the picture doesn't look like it, supposedly she was sharing her ice cream with Jeff. Not sure what's up with that face.
After her nap, Jeff said she wanted her pillow, blankets, to keep wearing her pajamas and to watch Dora! And of course ... she got exactly what she wanted!
Playing a little play dough.
This girl LOVES to have tea parties with her Daddy. It's one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. He took a video of her and she was VERY serious about pouring some tea. It was adorable.
Jeff's mom watched Lydia for us Wednesday while Jeff was at work and Friday night and Saturday while Jeff was working/sleeping. So blessed by a wonderful family that is willing to help out whenever we need anything!
Hanging out on Mimi's couch while watching a little Kai-Lan.













No comments:
Post a Comment