We went over to Jeff's mom's house this morning for me to clean and Lydia got a Valentine present. She was so excited!
She got a super cute card, new books, and one of her favorites ... STICKERS!! Lydia loves to play with stickers and will sit and play with them for the longest time.
She also got a new "friend" ... Meet Jenny the Giraffe! She is so cute and super soft!
After I got done cleaning, Lydia and I had a few errands to run. We are supposed to get quite a bit of snow tomorrow, so Lydia and I needed to get our Valentine's shopping done before we were stuck inside! After we got done, we met Jeff for a lunch date! Lydia loves surprise lunch dates!
We went to her favorite ... Chick-Fil-A! She traded in her book and got ice cream ... another favorite! =) She even got sprinkles on it today!
One tired little girl on our way home! She was not letting go of her balloon or giraffe.
Lydia and Jenny about to take a nap!
Are they not too cute?!?
Yesterday, Lydia and I went by the flower shop to visit with Reedee for a little bit. She was super busy getting ready for Valentine's Day, but Lydia had a blast. She has so much fun when we go up there.
Posing with her Elmo balloon she got from Reedee! She's been playing with it almost non-stop since yesterday. She loves running around the house and having Elmo follow behind her! I just wish I had a little bit of her energy!





No comments:
Post a Comment