Monday, February 28, 2011

3 Under 3

Lydia and I spent last week in Searcy hanging out with family. We had a GREAT time! My brother Matt, sister-in-law Beth, and nephew Brisco were down visiting from Michigan and it was so good to see them and spend time with everyone. We had not seen them since August. Brisco has grown so much since then! There were 3 kids under the age of 3 in the house ... so needless to say, there was NEVER a dull moment!


I was awful at taking pictures ... but I did get a few!


Is he not the cutest?!?

 Eden and Lydia took a "hike" to the fish pond after their nap one afternoon. They loved walking through all the leaves and sticks to get there. It was so fun watching them!

 Taking a little break!

 5 out of the 7 great grandkids!

 Of course we had to make a trip to Fro-Yo while we were in town! Brisco LOVED it as much as Lydia does!

 The girls played so well together and had so much fun. They are both FULL of energy and it was rare to see both of them sitting still!

 The girls got their birthday presents from Uncle Matt, Aunt Beth, Brisco and Gordie while they were in town. I wish I had a picture of their faces when Matt brought the presents in! They were so excited!!

 I wonder what it is?!?


Meet Sophie and Gracie! 

 Building a tower with Aunt Beth out of Granna's tupperware!

 Brisco hanging out with the girls while they color.


I am so thankful Lydia and I were able to spend the week with everyone. Jeff had to work so he was only up for a couple of days. =( And we really missed Craig and Tiffany being there! Hopefully we can all get together in late July/early August!! Can't believe that there will be 4 little ones then! Crazy!

No comments: