Saturday, February 12, 2011

Just Another Day In The Snow!

Lydia woke up Thursday morning and the first thing she asked to do was to go out and play in the snow! Thankfully she was okay with waiting until it warmed up just a little bit. It was only 15* outside ... with a windchill of about 8*!! YIKES! When she could wait no longer, we bundled her up and out they went! I decided to sit this one out! So I stayed inside and picked up a little and let her get a little one on one time in with Daddy!

All ready to go!! The sun was SO bright reflecting off of the snow, we figured she probably needed to wear her sunglasses. Is she not the cutest?!?


Filling up her bucket!

Love this picture!! She was pretty good about getting around on the ice! Our street was a solid sheet ... but she handled it like a pro.

Snow soccer?!?

After they had been out about 45 minutes or so, Jeff finally convinced Lydia it was time to come in. I fixed them lunch, a nap (for all of us!!) and a little baking!

Hard little worker

She stayed pretty occupied after her nap until about 4, and then she started asking to go outside again! So Jeff and her bundled up again and went out while I fixed dinner. I hated missing out on all the snow fun, but it was just WAY too cold for me!

They had a blast and stayed out until almost dark!

Enjoying yummy breakfast for dinner after playing hard in the snow.

Then it was time for a warm bath ... and BED!! She was one tired little girl!

No comments: