We had plans to watch the Super Bowl with some friends from our small group ... but one family was sick with the flu and another had a HUGE school assignment due that night, so we ended up staying home and watching it. We had a great time! Love when we can spend time together!
The best picture out of about 15!! It's almost impossible to get a picture with Lydia looking and smiling at the camera with her eyes open! She's so goofy.
I told her I wanted to take her picture and this is what I got! She was telling me "No picture, Mommy!" Hah!
Lydia's HUGE piece of pizza!
Doing some stunts with Daddy!
She loved doing this!!
"Go Steelers"!!
After a while, Lydia got bored with the football game and wanted to play with her stamps. She LOVES these things!
She did however keep an eye on the ball game!
Such a hard little worker!
Mimi and PaPa came over after they got out of church for some pizza and to watch the rest of the game with us. Lydia LOVED having them over! I didn't get one single picture while they were here though. =( We were bummed that the Steelers didn't win, but loved that it was a really good game!
No comments:
Post a Comment