Saturday, February 26, 2011

Valentine's 2011


Jeff and I were able to spend Valentine's weekend at a marriage conference at our church. It was an incredible conference and I am so thankful we were able to go. It was called "The Art of Marriage" and was through FamilyLife. If you are ever able to go through this ... I highly recommend it! My mom and aunt kept Lydia and she had a blast! We enjoyed the nice break and time together to strengthen our marriage. It's so easy once you have kids to put your kids before your spouse, but we are TRYING to remember that we have to put God first, then our marriage, then our kids.

Lydia enjoyed a night out with Granna, Gigi and Mary Evelyn and Caroline. She LOVES these girls and feels so big when she gets to play with them. They went to one of Lydia's favorite places in Searcy...  Fro-Yo! =)

Our sweet little Valentine girl!

All day long on Valentine's Day, I kept asking where she wanted Daddy to take us out on a date. Everytime I asked her, she would say "I want peanut butter and jelly"! Silly girl! Finally, she told me that she wanted to go and eat pizza ... so pizza it was!

Dinner Date!

My sweet girl!

After dinner, it was time to go home for presents!

Looking very intently at her Dora card!

She wanted Daddy to read it to her right away. She was super excited when she realized there were stickers in there!

PRESENTS!

Jeff surprised me with half a dozen cupcakes! 

Yummy!! 


No comments: