Jeff and I got away for the night and took a little trip to Branson. It was a MUCH needed break. It was rough leaving Jack Henry for the first time, but glad that we did. My mom came down and got them and whisked them away for a fun filled weekend in Searcy! I don't think either one wanted to leave when it was time to come back home!
Friday night we went out to eat and then watched a movie. It had been over a year and a half since we had seen a movie! Hah! I was worried that I would not be able to stay awake, but I did! After that we went to get coffee. It felt so weird to be able to do whatever we wanted and not have to worry about getting little ones in bed!
Taking pictures while Jeff is trying to park! =)
About to head out for a COLD day of shopping!! I think it was 15* when we headed out and the wind totally took your breath away when you went outside.
Waiting on our burgers at lunch in my new hat. I looked and looked for a winter hat (I obviously didn't look at the weather close enough to realize I needed a hat and scarf!), but couldn't find anything. I did find this hat 70% off, so I got it! It helped a little ... but excited to wear it this spring and summer!
Making Jeff pause for a picture before eating his burger. He thinks I am a little obsessive with the pictures ... maybe he's right?!?
After a stop at The Bass Pro Shop, we headed home to our babies.
We had a great time, but were ready to see our little ones!
Finally back together again! We both survived our first night away from each other. Thankfully he slept pretty good for Granna.
This is what Lydia wore to go see Grandmother earlier in the day. I forgot to send a coat and hat with her ... Oops!
Love this sweet girl! Not sure what Granna and GiGi did with her ... but we came home and she was walking in high heels and singing Madonna's new song! Guess her halftime show at the SuperBowl had an influence on her! Mom said they were fixing dinner Friday night and she heard Lydia start saying "L-U-V, Madonna!" Super cute to hear her say it ... but scary that she picked it up after hearing it ONE time! =0
He LOVES his Daddy! He calls for him all the time. =)
Think Daddy missed them as much as I did! =)
We had so much fun getting away together and I know that the kids had a blast playing in Searcy. So thankful for a family that wants to spend time with our kids and watches them so we can have some time together.




No comments:
Post a Comment