Lydia and I had a BUSY afternoon getting ready for Valentine's day while Jack Henry napped ... and of course he decided to wake up an hour early from his nap! Oh well, we got it all done! =)
First, we made cards for her teachers. She LOVES doing art projects. I will have to get a picture of the cards when she gives them to her teachers tomorrow. Glue, crepe paper, crayons ... the only thing that would make it better in her eyes would be some paint and glitter! ;)
After cards, it was time to bake some strawberry cookies.
She LOVES to help in the kitchen!
But sometimes I think that this is the only reason ... not that I can blame her! ;)
Finished product! They were delicious and I know we will be making them again! Super easy, which I love.
Next, she had to sign her Valentine cards for her friends at school. She is doing SO good at writing her name and is so meticulous about it. Love watching her concentrate!
Ta-Da! So proud of her!
Here are the bags all ready to go! For her friends, she gave them Teddy Grahams and for her teachers strawberry cookies.
Deliciousness!
"Bear Hugs for Erin"
Wish I had better handwriting ... think I need to work on that! Or by some computer program to print off labels!
And the backs of the cards, signed by her!
So excited for her party tomorrow!


1 comment:
Post a Comment