Yesterday, we stayed in our pajamas ALL day! It was awesome! =) We had a much needed relaxed day at home. I think the kids enjoyed it as much as I did.
Lydia loves feeding Jack Henry his puffs. He is getting better at feeding himself, but she still thinks he needs her help. ;) Typical big sister, huh?!?
I LOVE the way that he looks at her. I know he doesn't know what love is right now ... but he LOVES that girl. And, I think it's safe to say, the feeling is mutual.
She loves being able to play with him. After he got done with his snack, she looked at him and said "Come on, buddy! Let's go play with your trucks!"
Always smiling for the camera.
Finally got a semi-decent picture of the 2 of them. She's normally not in the mood for pictures, so it's hard to get one of them together.
He loves this little panda bear. Lydia picked it out one day when we were buying baby stuff before Jack Henry was born. It plays some Chinese sounding music, and if he is fussy or upset, it almost always calms him down. It's so funny!
She's a little multi-tasker! VReader, laptop and graphing calculator!
During Jack Henry's afternoon nap, we worked on a little Valentine's project.
Sweet little cupid working away!
I am so thankful for days where we can just stay at home and spend time together. I know that before long these days will be even more rare. =( Even though there are really tough days right now, I try to remember to cherish this time. Can't believe how fast the past 4 years have gone by. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that we were getting ready for Lydia's big arrival. Love these kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment