I ventured out to the library with both kids by myself for the second time. Thankfully, this time was better than last! It's hard to squeeze in getting out and going during Jack Henry's awake time, but Lydia loves going, so I try! Hopefully it will get a little easier once he is taking 2 naps instead of 3.
Jack Henry rode in the stroller like a big boy! This was his first time to sit in the front like this. Not really sure what I think about it ... he is growing up way too fast.
Hanging out while sis was playing on the computer.
We have been doing random Valentine's treats for the kids this month. Lydia got yummy gold fish this day! She loves waking up to a surprise after her nap.
Love her!
Best friends
Little sweetie
Lydia has actually been letting Jack Henry play with her laptop! He thinks it's the coolest thing! Hah! Guess we need to get him his own! =)





No comments:
Post a Comment