Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day


So thankful that God chose me to be their Mommy ... My heart overflows with love for them. I never knew that I could love like this. There are days that I stare at them and I can't help but cry. Not sad tears, but tears of joy. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to be a mommy. As I grew older, I felt like that was my calling in life was to be a mom. Being a mom is everything I ever thought, and so much more. It's SO much harder than I thought it would be, but also so much more rewarding.

I am so thankful God blessed me with a wonderful husband who realized how important me staying home and raising our kids was. He knew before we got married that was what I longed to do and never once has tried to change my mind. I love that I am able to stay home and be with our kids every day. I love being here as they learn and discover new things. Jeff encourages me almost daily that I am a good mother ... and I need that. He is an amazing husband and father and love that he is striving to become even more.

 My sweet Mother's Day dates at Jason's Deli! 

 While pregnant with Jack Henry, I was so scared that I would not be able to love him as much as I did Lydia ... but my heart is so full of love for this little boy I think it could burst!! He is such a momma's boy and I love it! Hope that never changes!;)

 And this little girl ... Wow!! She's a handful, but I love her more and more every day!

My little princess

My Mother's Day started out very stressful and frustrating, but it ended like this, and I can't imagine any other way I would want it to end!

After Jack Henry went to sleep, we went outside to play with Lydia for a little bit and she had a blast!

 Love this sweet little dress on her

 Can't imagine any one else I would rather be on this journey with than him. He is my calm when life gets crazy and feels like it is out of control. Couldn't do it with out him!

 Twirling ...

Like a princess ...

After some dancing, it was time for ...

a little ball in her night gown!

100% Daddy's Girl

Happy Mother's Day to all of our moms ... We love you all very much!!

No comments: